ER-6 Club Malaysian

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ER-6N and ER-6F Club Malaysia

For the bride that is all about incorporating a look of casual elegance

millon

For the bride that is all about incorporating a look of casual elegance Empty For the bride that is all about incorporating a look of casual elegance

Post  millon Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 am

For the bride that is all about incorporating a look of casual elegance into their hairpiece, all three of these beauties are sure to please. Incorporating lace, feathers, and silks, this rosette by Milk Pod Studio is a must for an ultra-feminine look. For a daytime look, this headband by Urban Outfitters is fabulously demure. I seriously love feathery fascinators in a brides hairdo, and this one found at Anthropologie is a pretty mix of old and new materials—be prepared for complements.Nikon 70-200mm Lens Mug

Abby and Tait are taking some time to plan and prepare for a new year here at Style Me Pretty, so I have the pleasure of bringing you this week’s gorgeous weddings, engagements, and fashion inspiration. To kick things off, we have our fabulous round-up editor Carrie Moore here to share her latest stylish finds from around the web. Whether you’re married, engaged, or just in the mood for some fun post-Christmas shopping, you’ll want to check out these playful little pieces.Nikon 24-70mm Lens Coffee Mug

It makes me so happy that the fashion world is bubbling over with undeniably covetable hair accessories. What makes me even more joyful is that there are SO many pieces perfect for bridal attire. From feather-adorned to beaded-chic, there are tons of options for brides wanting to add a little oomph to their wedding-day couture. This next set of hair accessories is all about adding hints of colorful hues, be it saturated or subtle, to make your fashion statement.Canon 24-105mm Lens Coffee Mug

For an lively reception look in bright fushia, this silk show-stopper by Kate Spade of New York is perfect for the gal that is ready to cut loose and have LOTS of fun on her wedding day. For a Great Gatsby vibe, this sparkling, feather adorned headband by Tasha is a sure bet for the bride that’s channeling an updated vintage style. For a shabby-chic soirée, add this charming clip by Anthropologie to a loose and romantic updo.Canon 70-200mm Lens Thermos Coffee Mug

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:17 am